Paula and Luc, Editing Quarter-Inch Reels of Tape in a Tree, G-L-I-T-C-H-I-N-G!

Comments

ommyth said…
Yes, Jon, with my 780 (and ever-rising) IQ I must admit I've been breezing through those last few posts on automorphisms of Galois-related field extensions. But Pandoras explications... Talk about your rigours! Sheesh!

TS
ommyth said…
Cheers, then, and many thanks. Visit the TLASILA web should you find yourself with extra time to snuff.

Compare Prices on Laxatives

Best,

TS
ommyth said…
Thanks, Andrew. It's good to be back, but at the same time I want to be on the beach in Marmaris. Conflicting emotions, as always.

Bad news re Manics boots in Moscow - didn't have any spare time to shop the mp3 shops. Our schedule was too friggin' tight. I've asked my Russian pals to be keep an eye open, however. If they find the alb, they'll post it to me.

Best,

TS

Popular Posts