It's Nothing a 15-Year Run of Good Luck Couldn't Salvage...

I've just received a check from Kill Rock Stars in compensation for the trifle I cobbled together for their recent Xiu Xiu remix album.

(Thanks to Maggie, by the way.)

I'm sad to report that it's more money than I've ever made on any previous recording, and awfully close to toppling the cumulative haul on the 100-plus albums to which my befouled moniker has thus far been attached... Fuck.

I'm in need of a serious career re-think... Reckon it's too late for all that, of course. Once a dreamer, always a goddamned sleep junkie.

Doom-laden, I remain,

TS

Comments

p.sparrow said…
jeebus man. the xiu xiu mix is still good however. bring by the resume asap. and get to re:mixing some dire straits for cash.
beoving said…
For me, you're the greatest rock star in the world.
Does that help?
cj said…
don't let a little success get you down!

Popular Posts