The (Un-)Holy Shit Deepens...

"Even Palin expressed surprise at that pastor's advocacy for her candidacy. 'He was praying over me,' she said in June. 'He's praying, 'Lord make a way, Lord make a way...' And I'm thinking, this guy's really bold, he doesn't even know what I'm gonna do, he doesn't know what my plans are, and he's praying not, 'Oh Lord, if it be your will may she become governor,' or whatever. No, he just prayed for it. He said, 'Lord, make a way, and let her do this next step.' And that's exactly what happened.'"

Prepare to be slack-jawed here.

Comments

p.sparrow said…
just read the piece myself. i am dumbfounded. i think i hear rorty screaming from the grave. we are in deep shit if McCunt gets elected.
ommyth said…
Sarah just gets better and better, doesn't she? You and Pammy may have to find attic space in Deutschland as well!

Cheers,

TS
p.sparrow said…
germany, senegal, anywhere where there is a paying job that isn't here if it's McSame in '08

Popular Posts