"Poor Dears" Photoscore (KSV 167B)

Guten Morgen!

Here's the wraparound sleeve for my latest tome/photoscore: "Poor Dears" is the name of the piece, and I'll be premiering it tomorrow night at Nachtstimmen Moers...



(Click above for a larger image.)

Limited concert edition of five, plus one for me to cheat from. Sixty-four pages, the usual high-quality printing and binding. Those who hear the work and read the text can judge the contents for themselves!

Don't ask for on-demand versions of these yet, dear friends, as there'll soon be a gargantuan KSV post, with over two dozen new offerings. I've been putting this off for several months now, mainly to give myself time to rethink/rework/recalibrate. More than anything, KSV is a life diary - I can't stress that enough. Constant readers and fans of the work will note the occasional tectonic shifts that occur. Going further, faster, better is the only goal...

Hope all is well,

TS

Comments

Popular Posts