Günter Brus zum 50!

Dear Droogs,

Reckon you'd prefer the following to Arcade Fire...

Günter Brus - Günter Brus zum 50. Geburtstag Überreicht vom 1. Deutschen Trivialeum: Panisches Liederbuch (Dichtung und Musik)



(Released by Die Taubosel as DT 1 (12" LP), 1988. Very limited edition, long gone. My rip from my copy, which sits forlornly Stateside. Rudolf Eb.er has a copy too, and I made a cassette dupe of his at Dave Phillips' flat when OHNE were on tour in 2002. My German was non-existent then, but Brus' voice was nonetheless consoling...)

Dichtung von Günter Brus aus der Jahren 1973-1988. Konzeption / produktion / regie: Arnulf und Franziska Meifert. Sprecher: Arnulf Meifert. Recorded at P&P Tonstudio, Regensburg, sommer 1988.

TT: 45:23; 108 MB ripped @ 320. Additional information and scans (not my own) enclosed in the archive.

Get it here.

Best,

Tom

Comments

Jared Wells said…
Fuck yes. Thanks TS!
ommyth said…
Bitte!

Enjoy,

TS

Popular Posts