KontrA2Punkt Festival +: September 21-26

Hi Again,

I'll be doing solo vocal and collaborative performances later in the month in the Czech Republic and Slovenia, and running around Hungary with Balazs Pandi and Feri Kovacs, my co-conspirators in the group Rope Cosmetology.

You can find me in Prague on the 22nd at the KontrA2Punkt Festival. So psyched by the line-up that I'm arriving a day early to catch all the artists in action.


After laying waste to Budapest on the 23rd and 24th, I'll be traveling to Bratislava on the 25th to perform another solo vocal set at A4/Zero. On the 26th, I return to Praha to play at collaborative set with Ruinu at Final Club. On the 27th, I limp back to Hannover.

If you're in the neighborhood, you'd be a goddamned fool not to attend.

Best,

Tomem

Comments

Popular Posts